Hercules HD 15W-40, 20W-50
Premium Heavy-Duty Mineral Diesel Engine Oil (HDDEO)
BULWARK HERCULES HD oils are high performance, heavy duty multi-grade diesel engine oils of the latest generation. They are specifically designed to lubricate a wide range of diesel engines equipped with EGR, SCR & NOx reduction systems requiring API CI-4 or ACEA E7 performance requirements and more challenging OEM specifications.
BULWARK HERCULES HD 15W-40 and 20W-50 are manufactured using premium hydrocracked mineral base stocks and high-performance additives to provide reliable and superior all year-round performance. It is recommended for use in naturally aspirated and turbo-charged high speed 4-stroke diesel engines without diesel particulate filters (DPF) deployed in commercial road transport and off highway applications, where standard drain interval API CI-4 oils are specified.
- API CI-4, CH-4/SL
- ACEA E7-16; MB 228.3; MAN M3275; MTU TYPE 2,
- VOLVO VDS-3; RENAULT RLD-2; ALLISON C4; CUMMINS CES 20076/77/78
- GLOBAL DHD-1; MACK EO-N/EO-M Plus; DQC III-18;
- CAT ECF-1a; DETROIT DDC93K215; ACEA A3/B3, A3/B4-16
- High performance hydrocracked base oil and balanced metallic detergent/dispersant additive reduces maintenance costs and maintain excellent engine cleanliness in all service conditions.
- Improved BN reserves and acid neutralizing additives supports use of diesel with varying sulphur content and provides optimum engine protection.
- Preserves the oil performance and stays in grade till the end of service life as a result of excellent and optimized combination of additive & shear stable VI Improver.