Hercules LD 10W-40
Synthetic Technology Long Drain Diesel Engine Oil
BULWARK HERCULES oils are synthetic blend, long drain Super High-Performance Diesel engine oils (SHPD) designed to meet latest ACEA requirements and more challenging OEM specifications for Euro 4 & 5 compliant diesel vehicle equipped with EGR, SCR & NOx reduction systems. Not recommended for engines with diesel particulate filters (DPF).
BULWARK HERCULES LD 10W-40 oil is manufactured using optimized combination of synthetic and mineral base oil with premium additives to provide proven & reliable long drain interval and all year-round performance. Recommended for use in naturally aspirated and turbo-charged high speed 4-stroke diesel engines deployed in off-highway and on-highway applications including the mining & construction industry, where ACEA E4, E7 & API CI-4 oils are specified.
- API CI-4/SL
- ACEA E4, E7-16
- MB 228.5, 228.3; DETROIT DDC93K215
- MAN M3275; MACK EO-N; DQC III-18;
- VOLVO VDS-3; RENAULT RLD-2; MTU TYPE 2
- Cummins CES 20076/77/78
- JASO DH-1; GLOBAL DHD-1
- ACEA A3/B3, A3/B4-16; MB 229.1
- Lower maintenance costs from minimized piston crown deposits and prevents damage to bore.
- SAE 10W-40 multi-grade viscosity ensures improved oil circulation and reduced friction at start-up and maximum lubricity at higher operating temperatures.
- Excellent oxidation stability & BN reserves ensure negligible oil degradation and improves oil service life in turn providing Longer drain intervals.
- Lower oil consumption due to high shear stable VI improvers and low volatile synthetic base fluids