Hercules Premium XLA 10W-40
Fully Synthetic Super Ultra High Performance Diesel Engine Oil (SUHPD)
BULWARK HERCULES PREMIUM XLA oil is fully synthetic, high performance, Super Ultra High-Performance Diesel engine oil (SUHPD) designed to meet latest ACEA requirements and more challenging OEM specifications for Euro 6 commercial diesel vehicles equipped with EGR, SCR & NOx reduction systems and with diesel particulate filters (DPF).
BULWARK HERCULES PREMIUM XLA 10W-40 is manufactured using optimized combination of synthetic base oils with premium additives to provide proven & reliable long drain interval and all year-round performance. It is a low SAP oil recommended for use with Ultra Low Sulphur Diesel (ULSD) in turbo-charged high speed 4-stroke diesel engines deployed in off-highway and on-highway applications including mining & construction industry, where ACEA E9 & API CK-4 oils are specified.
- API CK-4/CJ-4/CI-4Plus
- ACEA E9-16
- MB 228.31
- MTU Type 2.1; Ford WSS-M2C171-F1
- CAT ECF-3; Cummins CES 20081, 20086
- Volvo VDS 4.5, Mack EOS 4.5 &, Renault RLD-3
- Detroit DDC93K222, DDC93K218;
- MAN M3775; Mack EO-O PP
- Deutz DQC III-18 LA
- Lower maintenance costs from minimized piston crown deposits.
- SAE 10W-40 multi-grade viscosity ensures improved oil circulation and reduced friction at start-up and maximum lubricity at higher operating temperatures.
- Excellent oxidation stability & BN retention ensure negligible oil degradation and improves oil service life in turn providing longer drain intervals.
- Lower oil consumption due to high shear stable VI improvers and low volatile synthetic base fluids.